Your privacy is important to The Coleshill School. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Coleshill School collects, and the ways in which we use this personal information.
Personal information collection
The Coleshill School may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Statistical information generated by a Google Analytics script installed in our website.
- Information submitted to our newsletter subscription programme.
- Any information that you submit via our contact us page.
Using personal information.
The Coleshill School may use your personal information to:
- Personalise and tailor website information to your tastes.
- Understand and provide additional information to the administration team to allow us to generate relevant and interesting content.
Any information submitted to The Coleshill School either through this website or emailed to any employee will be treated with the utmost regard for your information. We will not share, publish, or abuse your information without your explicit consent, and if given, any information shared will have to comply solely with the terms listed in this privacy statement.
Securing Your Data
The Coleshill School will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Any information recorded through our website is stored securely either on our servers, or Google Analytics' own data system. For further information on Google's privacy statement, please click here.
This website contains links to other websites, such as the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership and Google Analytics. The Coleshill School is not responsible for the privacy or practices of any third party.