Below are the details of the examination results from 2017. Owing to late results for some students in English our results do not appear correctly on some government websites. The link below shows you the Department for Education Performance Tables page for our school, who have validated this data.
2018 - KS4 - Best Ever GCSE Results!
- The % of students achieving a pass in both English and mathematics continues to improve. The % achieving a "good pass" (5 or above) or "standard pass" (4 or above) in both subjects has improved more than 15% since last year on both measures!
- Another top set of science results with all science subjects above the grade 4 or above measure compared to the national average and over 50% achieving the new Grade 5 pass in two sciences.
- 45% of students have 5 or more grade 5s or above including English and mathematics.
- 12 subjects are above national average at Grade 4, with excelleing performance across a range of subjects including History, Computing, Business Studies, Health and Social Care, BTEC Sport, and GCSE PE.
- Increase in top grades with a number of students achieving the new Grade 9 across a range of subjects.
|KS4 (end of secondary school) Results 2018|
|Percentage of students achieving a GOOD (5 or above) pass in English and Maths||49.3%|
|Percentage of students achieving a STANDARD (5 or above) pass in English and Maths||66.2%|
|English grade 5 or above||66%|
|English grade 4 or above||80.3%|
|Maths grade 5 or above||52.8%|
|Maths grade 4 or above||71.8%|
2017 - KS4
|KS4 (end of secondary school) Results 2017|
|Percentage of students who achieved a secure pass in English and mathematics +4||61%|
|Percentage of students who achieved a secure pass in English and mathematics +5||26%|
|Percentage of students entering Ebacc||33%|
|Achieving Ebacc at grade 4/C or above||21%|
|Achieving Ebacc at grade 5/C or above||11%|
|Student 'destinations' (the percentage of students who continue in education, training, or move on to employment after Y11)||95%|
|16 to 19 (Key stage 5) Results 2017|
|Percentage completing their main study programme||83%|
|Percentage completing their main study programme||100%|
|Retake English and mathematics|
|Progress in English at The Coleshill School||N/A|
|Progress in English England Average||-0.24|
|Progress in mathematics at The Coleshill School||0.45|
|Progress in mathematics England Average||-0.19|
|Students staying in education or employment for at least 2 terms after 16-18 study||96%|